This seminar will prepare students to pass the NC Building Exam.
Registration will begin @ 8:00AM. The seminar will be held from 8:00AM to 3:30PM. Please bring all reference books and materials to take notes during the seminar.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU SIGN UP TO TAKE THE BUILDING SEMINAR:
It is better to take the NASCLA Accredited Exam than the NC Building Exam.
The NASCLA Accredited Exam qualifies you to become licensed in ten states and one territory (NC, SC, GA, TN, AL, MS, LA, AR, WV, NV and VI) at the present time and more states will be accepting it soon.
The NASCLA Accredited Exam is easier to pass than the NC Building Exam for the following reasons:
- All reference books are allowed into the NASCLA while only three are allowed in the NC Exam.
- You are allowed 5 hours to complete the NASCLA exam while you only have 3 hours for the NC
- The NASCLA Exam only has 10 blueprint questions while the NC Exam has 15.
- The NASCLA Exam does not require approval from the licensing board prior to taking the exam. The NC Exam does require approval.
- You may take the NASCLA Exam daily until you pass while you must wait 30 days between NC Exams.
Choose your date and location below:
Date and Location: