The NASCLA Accredited Exam qualifies you to become licensed in 14 states and 1 territory (NC, SC, GA, TN, AL, MS, LA, AR, VA, WV, NV, UT, OR, and VI). This exam is the trade exam in these states. You will still need to apply with each licensing board and may need to sit for a state business exam also. EVERYONE MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION WITH NASCLA BEFORE BEING ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAM.
It is better to take the NASCLA Accredited Exam rather than the NC Building or the NC Residential Exam.
- All reference books are allowed into the NASCLA while only three are allowed in the NC Exam.
- You are allowed 5 1/2 hours to complete the NASCLA exam while you only have 3 hours for the NC
- The NASCLA Exam only has 10 blueprint questions while the NC Exam has 15.
- The NASCLA Exam does not require approval from the licensing board prior to taking the exam. The NC Exam does require approval.
- You may take the NASCLA Exam daily until you pass while you must wait 30 days between NC Exams.
This seminars listed below will prepare students to pass the NASCLA Accredited Exam, NC Residential, and NC Building. It will also prepare students to pass the Georgia General Exam, Alabama Building Exam, Mississippi Exam and the South Carolina Unlimited Exam.
Registration will begin @ 8:00AM. The seminar will be held from 8:00AM to 5:00PM. Please bring all reference books and materials to take notes during the seminar.
Date and Location: